5 ANSWER TO QUESTIONS I ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK WHEN IT CAME TO HOMELESSNESS.
When I first started serving I had many questions when I saw the homeless. I really didn't know what was the best way to make an impact. As a man of God, I knew it was my duty to serve the broken. We see in so many scriptures Jesus always walked with the poor.
The BIG problem is I just didn't know how!
This led me to feel helpless and somewhat guilty as a Christian.
Its been over 10 years of me working closely with people experiencing homelessness and the concept is simple! Watch the video as I answer some basic questions that might stop us from letting God us you!
1. DO I GIVE MONEY TO SOMEONE EXPERIENCING HOMELESSNESS?
2. IF I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE WHAT DO I DO?
3. HOW DO I KNOW WHEN ITS SAFE TO ENGAGE SOMEONE EXPERIENCING HOMELESSNESS?
4. SOMETIMES I WANT TO HELP BUT THE SMELL STOPS ME.
5. HOW DO I MAKE A LONG LASTING IMPACT?
SOMETIMES ITS HARD TO SERVE WHEN YOU DONT RELATE.
WE TAKE 10 INDIVIDUALS TO A RADICAL TRANSFORMATIONAL JOURNEY. YOU WILL GET TO REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT CAUSE HOMELESSNESS & HOW YOU CAN RESPOND TO THE CALL OF GOD IN SERVING THE HOMELESS.